Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Craft Fair in Fargo!

My sister and I decided to try our hand at a small craft fair in Fargo the end of April...  We had two tables and decorated them with our crafts.  

I brought quite a few bags... hoping maybe I would sell a few.  

I really like all the little pouches...they are perfect little gifts for anyone on your list.  Who doesn't need a little zippered pouch for odds and ends?  


I got really lucky... there were hooks on the wall right by my table... I used them to help display my bags.  I was even able to tape up my flower decorations to help make the booth look neat! 

My sister sews baby things!  She had so many cute things.  Burp cloths, blankets for swaddling, sensory blankets, bibs... it was great!  

This is my sister... she is due to have her third baby in September!

Here I am standing by all my crazy bags...



My sister did great... she sold so many things!  I only sold two bags :(  Maybe next time!  It was fun anyway!  

No comments:

Post a Comment