Saturday, December 7, 2013

I am really far behind on posting pictures of things I have made...so, I am just going to throw up a few pictures of recent items...Here goes!  
  
One of my favorite patterns, in grey, white and turquoise!  



Love the inside zipper





This is a fun baby tote/gift for a friend... forgot to take a picture at home, so here it is ready to be delivered along with a meal for the new parents.  


This is a neat pattern for a tote or large purse.  I made this one for a raffle.  

Love the button!  









This table runners is my beginning attempt at quilting!  I had lots of fun with it  :)     It really is easier than I thought it was going to be.  










This is a neat little organizer that I designed for my daughters bunk bed at college.  She needed something to hold her phone and misc. things on the top bunk so she didn't need to jump up and down all the time.  It has velcro straps on the back so it can be attached to the bunk bed's side rails.  



There are two larger pockets in the back, and smaller ones in the front where a phone and glasses fit easily.  I pleated the two front pockets on the right to add a bit more room for items.  





This is my second attempt at quilting, a runner for my mom!  She loved it when it was all done.  It matched her house great!  












This is a baby gift that I made... a swaddling blanket and three little bean bag sensory things.  The blanket is plenty big to really wrap up the little one.  The little bean bags are fun to play with, but filled with dried peas.  I think that a person would just have to spot wash them due to the fact that if you got the dried peas wet, it could be trouble!  









One more baby thing... a fun monster bib!  Isn't it cute?!  


No comments:

Post a Comment