Monday, October 10, 2011

Sugar Loaf Pouches! Yea!

Yea!  I just finished cutting out 21 sugar loaf pouches and 7 other wristlets!  Now I am going to work on the boring part of cutting the interfacing and fusible fleece.  I have been invited to bring some of my things to a sale happening the beginning of November in central minnesota.  I am excited to see how it goes.  I decided that the little pouches were affordable and great for Christmas gifts.  They would be awesome for teachers, friends, family...everyone can use a little pouch!  Here is a picture of all the cool fabrics that I am using!  

2 comments:

  1. I see some same fabric I have and they will turn out awesome! Can't wait to see the finished pouches! Good luck at the sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Suzee! Picking the fabric is the most fun of all!

    ReplyDelete