Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Amy Butler Bag is DONE!!!!!!

It is finally DONE! 
The Amy Butler Messenger Bag!  



The outer closure

The front pockets and zipper pocket on the front flap


The front pockets are lined in pink



This is the back of the bag and below you can see the back zippered pocket up close



Here is the inside of the bag...plenty big enough for a laptop and notebook

Here is the cool tool pocket incorporated into the finished bag

Look how roomy it is 


It is a really neat bag when done...lots of complicated parts, but very detailed when done.  I have to say I am glad to be done with this one!  :)  Now on to something easier, not quite so mind boggling!  

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! It does look so roomy! You did a great job on colors too !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous and you did a great job!!
    Everywhere I go, at least one person asks me where I got my bag and everyone loves it! I need to get some business cards from you for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I didn't realize I had a comment here! Ha! Guess I need to check this more often... :)

    ReplyDelete